Sunday, February 6, 2011

Feb Featured Model. Meet JOY JON'E

The Charmed Ones would like to introduce you to JOY JON'E our 3rd runner up in the MODEL CONTEST we had, and our 2nd featured model of the new year.

DISCLOSURE: JOY JON'E RECEIVED THE FULL CHARMED PACKAGE: HAIR, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND EDITING DONE BY THE CHARMED ONES

Joy Jon'e Princess Harrison is my full name and I'm in love with all 4 of
them. I may give 3 different ppl 3 different names.
My birthday is June 9th so that makes me a proud Gemini!!
I have 6 siblings and im the second oldest; 3 sisters and 3 brothers.

I'm a hair stylist at PRYME STYLES and CUTS located in New Castle Delaware. I'm apart of a group called PRYME. We put together fashion shows and events and also provide models for other people to work with.
I myself am an aspiring model first and an aspiring singer second.

Like all girls, I love to shop! Im a big reader, and writing is like therapy.
Im into so many things that I'm excited for my future even tho I have no clue where I will land.. I live for myself. I live for the moment. I'm pretty much rocking out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment