Sunday, December 19, 2010

JAN FEATURED MODEL..MEET TEONNA

The Charmed Ones would like to introduce you to Teonna, our runner up in the MODEL CONTEST we had, and our first featured model of the new year.

DISCLOSURE:TEONNA RECEIVED THE FULL CHARMED PACKAGE: HAIR, MAKEUP, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND EDITING DONE BY THE CHARMED ONES



MEET TEONNA......





I'm 23 Born in Feb.. I am 1 of 6 girls and 3 boys. I was birthed in the City of
Camden NJ. I love my hometown. The enviroment that I was raised in helped sculpt
me into the aggressive, out-spoken, independant, confident woman that I
am.(lol).









I appreciate the little things. I love to Dance- with and without music. All I need is a mirror, my imagination and I'm good to go. I really enjoy writing. Im im in the process of writing a book. Hope to finish once im done with school- majoring in Journalism.
Im very out going,care free and most important; careful....

"What do I dislike".. lol.. to be honest, at this point in my llife, "I LIKE IT
ALL"..Why not??..


The one thing I can truly say I will never tolerate is Judging.. You never know a persons story unless you read their book.
I want to travel the world and try new things, meet new people.. My goal is to
make a difference.. Whether it be passing off a smile or changing a life
completely, I want to be a part of making a positive change.. I'm not what You
see, I am who I am..


To book The Charmed Ones for an event, or photoshoot contact us at Charmed.ones.789@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Wiping the sleep out my eyes with a smile:-). Kia text at 8:05pm.."POST UP".LOL.Im sure that message came with a big sigh of relief.. Kia took on another full time Job trying to get these pictures up.Our scheduals didnt like each other for a minute ... Talk about patients..She's got it:-). I definatly appreciate the experience of working with these Three beautiful sisters. I had the baby sis Ashley doing my make-up, which is not easy bc I'm picky,(Not to mention the trial n error Kia went through bc she cant take me serious..lol). Then I had Ms.Tas doing her thing with the camera. I cant forget my lip biter Laura. It was totally my pleasure working with them all. It was raining and they still made it feel and look like a sunny summer day:-).This day was not expected at all considering some "circumstances". With that being said, I know that what is portrayed on here, is just as real in person. Genuine,loyalty and Athenticism is the platform of this foundation and I can vouch that it goes boyond just this site.. Kia cant get rid of me (lol) Funny how Time, forgivness, and growth can change things as well as open up doors you wouldnt even think of.. THANKS CHARMED SISTERS... Hope to experience many more journy's with you...

    ReplyDelete